The scanner's wireless connection is lost.
When the wireless connection between the hub unit and the scanner fails or is lost, the scan program displays a notification and scanning cannot continue. In this case, perform the following checks.
1. Inspect the battery to determine the remaining charge.
2. Reinstall the battery after removing it and check to see if the connection begins to work.
3. Verify by replacing the battery with a fully charged one.
4. Verify the status of the device.
If the wireless hub is not connected, perform the appropriate troubleshooting procedure based on the type of connection: USB C to C or USB A to C.
- Connection to the wireless hub is not possible (USB-C direct connection).
- Connection to the wireless hub fails (USB A to C with the power adapter).
Turn on the scanner for pairing if the wireless hub is connected. Ascertain that nothing is interfering with the scanner's connection to the hub.