What should I do if double-layer scan data is produced during the scanning procedure?
💡Calibration of the scanner and replacement of the scanner tip on a regular basis, taking into account the number of uses and the calibration period, will help maintain the best possible scanner performance.
1. In the program settings, enable "Clean Out Data Layering," which is useful for avoiding double-layer scan data.
2. In anterior scans, double-layer images are more likely to be generated. To reduce the generation of double-layer scan data, use a zigzag scan method that reciprocates the labial and lingual sides of the anterior region, as recommended by the scanning strategy.
3. If the problem persists after scanning according to the recommended scanning strategy, use the trimming tool to erase the double layer data area and rescan.
- Trim the double layer scan data. ➠ Perform "Optimize" after trimming. ➠ Rescan the area.
- Related content: Trimming Tools