- A notification that GPU Processing is not available or that your graphics card needs to be updated appears.
- Use GPU, Smart Data Cleaning, and Smart Scan Filtering are not available.
- The scanning program Medit Scan for Clinics crashes while running.
Try the following if you were unable to update your graphics driver using Windows' Device Manager > Display Adapters or the NVIDIA website:
1. Go to GEFORCE EXPERIENCE download site.
- GeForce Experience is the companion application to your GeForce GTX graphics card. It keeps your drivers up to date.
2. Download and run the installer.
3. To run GeForce Experience, your NVIDIA account is required (Sign up if you don't have one).
- Log in to the application with your NVIDIA account.
4. GeForce Experience will automatically find the latest drivers for your graphics card.
- If you want to keep your graphics driver up to date by GeForce Experience, click the gear icon on the top-right corner of the screen. In the General tab, enable the "Automatically download driver updates and let me choose when to install" option.