Thanks for choosing the Medit i500 intraoral scanner! Get started with scanning with the i500 using this simple beginner guide that will walk you through the steps of sign-up for Medit Link, i500 scanner setup, the first case scan, and order placement.
💡Just a heads-up, Medit Link Web is a program that is run within a web browser whereas Medit Link App is the program that is run locally on a computer. What you can do in which Medit Link is as the following.
- Medit Link Web: You can sign up for Medit Link and manage account information, partners, internal staffs(members), and payment.
- Medit Link App: Desktop application that has advanced features and capabilities of work process, such as case creation, case form creation, scan start, and order placement.
- Medit Link for Clinics (formerly iScan, a scan program for the i500): Scan image acquisition program that is launched via Medit Link App when you start scan using the i500 scanner. The Medit Link for Clinics program is installed together when installing the Medit Link application.
 Unboxing the i500
 Sign up for Medit Link
- Creating a clinic administrator account
- Registering clinic information
- Partnership and contract
- Requesting a partnership with a lab
 Create a case
 Launch the Medit Link for Clinics program to start scan
 Handling acquired scan data