A.I. scanbody matching
- Users can add their scanbody(folder type) to the library and manage those files.
- The library data is automatically aligned with the scan data so that the user does not need to scan the entire shape of a scanbody placed in difficult-to-scan intraoral areas.
- The library data can be shared for the CAD stage. (exocad only)
❏ Related topics:
❏ How to assign a scanbody to a selected tooth
1. Click Define library, and select a tooth.
2. Select a scanbody for the selected tooth, and click Assign.
- Repeat the same for all teeth, and click Confirm.
❏ How to manage the favorite list
In Add to favorites, you can add a new scanbody to the favorite list.
❏ Command options
- You can select a tooth number for treatment.
- aligns the scanbody and the scan data using 1 point or 3 points selected by manual.
- A tool to assign a scanbody by tooth and to manage scanbody files.
- Search for a library file.
- adds a new library(folder type).
- deletes a selected library file.
Add to favorite
- Adds the selected library to favorites.
- User can quickly access the most used items.
Remove from favorites
- Removes the selected library from favorites.
- changes a library name.
- releases all scanbodies selected for teeth.