A.I. abutment matching
- Users can add their abutment files to the library and mange those files.
- The library data is automatically aligned with the scan data so that the user does not need to scan the entire shape of an abutment placed in difficult-to-scan intraoral areas.
- The library data can be shared for the CAD stage. (exocad only)
❏ Related topics:
- Alignment of abutment and scan data
- Creating margin line for abutment
- Adjustment of the height of an abutment
❏ How to assign an abutment to a selected tooth
1. Click Define library, and select a tooth.
2. Select an abutment for the selected tooth, and click Assign.
- Repeat the same for all teeth, and click Confirm.
❏ Command options
- You can select a tooth number for treatment.
- aligns the abutment and the scan data using 1 point or 3 points selected by manual.
- A tool to assign an abutment by tooth and to manage abutment files.
- searches for a library file.
- adds a new library file. (supported format: STL, OBJ, PLY)
- deletes a selected library file.
- changes a library name.
- releases all abutments selected for teeth.