The Occlusion analysis feature analyzes the interference between the maxilla and the mandible, and displays the result through a color map. If you acquire occlusal contacts using an articulating paper, you can compare the digitized occlusion analysis and the articulating paper.
1. In the occlusion scan stage, click the Occlusion analysis button.
2. The system analyzes interferences and displays the result on the color map.
❏ Command options
- The higher the resolution becomes, the more class the color range is divided into.
- Resolution: low
- Resolution: medium
- Resolution: high
- Areas within the acceptable tolerance are highlighted in green.
- You can change the index range by double-clicking the number: the maximum value of color data (3.000 ~ 50.000mm), the acceptable tolerance (0.001 ~ 3.000mm)
- The lager the tolerance band becomes, the more green area appears.
Switch view style
- You can select the view style between "opened jaw" and "closed jaw".
Switch deviation style
- You can select the color deviation style between "Contact area" and "Show all".
❏ How to read deviations
If the cursor positions on anywhere in the colored area, the system shows the numerical deviation value for the selected position.
- Areas with interferences: colored with a blue tinge, having negative(-) deviation values
- Areas without interferences: colored with a yellow(red) tinge, having positive(+) deviation values