Full Denture Scan
Implant Supported Denture Scan
Replica Denture Scan
Partial Denture Framework with Medit Design App
Designing teeth over the partial denture framework
Teeth & Gum separated Full Denture
Temporary Denture using Medit Design (Edentulous case)
Creating a temporary denture in Medit Design
[Q&A] 27:08s ~
1. Have you ever done all-on-4 or all-on-6 treatment with a Medit scanner?
If you have, do you have any useful tips for it?
2. I'm worried about the accuracy if I go with a fixed full arch restoration. So normally I'm doing 3 pieces restoration. May I ask how? Like any secrets for fabricating precise restorations?
3. I've tried to scan full or even partial edentulous cases but somehow it was super hard to capture it. I've done everything Medit already guided on the video. (Switched several options, and made some resin marks...) Did I miss something?
4. I want to know which brand of 3D printer you are currently using.
5. I'm having trouble when scanning the bleed area.
6. What else you are making or working with Medit design other than temporary restoration?
7. How to capture a bite without an old or temporary denture? I mean even before wax-rim.
8. We are having difficulty with tongue and saliva control. Any tips on these scans? We have given it multiple go's and went back to impressions.