Designing an Inlay (ClinicCAD)
Designing a Cervical Inlay with the ClinicCAD app
How to use the Medit i600 for inlay treatments!
[Q&A] 25:30s ~
1. I'd like to ask you if you have scanned an inlay case with i700. If so, is it that different?
2. Which material is the best for digital inlay restoration? Are there any materials you recommend?
3. I am worried about the impact of inlays that use materials other than gold on the antagonist's teeth.
4. If the teeth state is okay for doing inlay restoration again after removing an old one, would you do it? Or would you prefer doing an onlay?
5. How long do digitally fabricated inlays last? Is there any difference compared to the conventional way?
6. I think it's okay if I don't use HD scan. But do you think is it needed? Do you use HD scan all the time?
7. Are there any other Medit features useful for capturing inlay cases?
3d Printed Cervical Inlay with Medit Software
[Q&A] 36:07s ~
1. I'm not sure what exactly "3D printed cervical inlay" is but is it strong enough?
And why are you using cervical inlay instead of using resin filling?
2. Which type of 3D printing material are you using to create cervical inlay?
3. Is there any easy design software so that I can design prostheses by myself?
4. I'm wondering how you can match the shade. Let's say there is a patient who has a gummy smile, then you will select the shade very carefully. Does the 3D printer resin have various shades?