❏ What is Medit Design (formerly known as "Medit Compare")?
Medit Design is a multifaceted app that can analyze, align, measure (including distance, area, length, and angle), and compare 3D data. It provides various tools such as "Boolean," "Offset," "Smooth Surface," "Sculpting," and many more to help you achieve your outcomes.
- Easy-to-follow explanations and guide messages accompany each step.
- Medit Design can be run from both Clinic and Lab Accounts in Medit Link.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
⚠︎ The user assumes all responsibility and risk when working with Medit Design. Users should know that the results generated by the application may not be precise or reliable, and the results should only be used for communication purposes. Medit does not take any responsibility or liability for any misunderstanding or miscommunication during and after the interpretation of the results. Medit will not be liable to the user for any decisions made or actions taken in reliance on the information given by the software or for any consequential, special, or similar damages.
⚠︎ Medit Design is not developed for use in medical or clinical purposes.
⚠︎ The software may not be used for the following purposes:
- To diagnose, treat, mitigate, or prevent diseases.
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing injuries or disorders.
- For the purposes of inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
1. Log in to your Medit Link Account and go to the App Box.
2. Find the "Medit Design" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Once the download is complete, Medit Design_2.0.X.exe will be run automatically from your PC.
- Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions.
3. It may take up to several minutes to finish the installation process. Please do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
4. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
5. Restart Medit Link.