Navigate to Title bar > Menu > Settings > Audio feedback.
❏ Audio feedback
- Indicates a device status through different sound effects.
❏ Change sound
(1) Add to list: You can add various audio files to the list. (available formats: .wav, .mp3, and .wma.)
(2) Play: Plays a selected audio file.
For scanning sound, the following options are additionally available
(3) Shuffle: Each time iScan starts scan, the audio effect for scanning is randomly picked from the list.
(4) Volume for lost tacking: Changes the volume of the audio effect for alignment failure.