The Audio feedback feature indicates the status of the scanner through various sound effects. The sound file and volume are customizable.
1. Start iScan and click the Menu button in the Title Bar.
2. Navigate to Settings > Audio Feedback > Change Sound.
3. To change sound for audio feedback, click the Change Sound button.
- Add to list: adds a sound file(.wav, .mp3, and .wma) to the list.
- Play: plays the selected sound file.
For scanning sound, two more options are available.
- Shuffle: plays the files on the list in random order. Different scanning sounds are used each time iScan is executed.
- Volume for lost tracking: changes the volume if alignment fails.