Single Visit Dentistry Utilizing Medit Scanner
1. I'd like to ask you why I adopt digital I know it's a trend, accuracy, etc. But I am satisfied with the conventional way and I've been working with it my entire life. For the young generation, it might be worth it however for old school, it is not easy to change.
2. Can I use Medit Temporaries for the final prosthesis?
3. I'm about to purchase the intraoral scanner and I'm considering Trios or Medit. However, I heard Trio takes something video capturing technology and Medit takes another one. Which one is more accurate? And are these that different?
4. Is it possible to perform on all-on-4 or all-on-6 treatment with a single visit?
5. How can I capture a bite when I scan the edentulous patient?
6. I see the shade measurement feature in the software but I've never used it. Are you using it? If you are, is it reliable?
7. How can I capture the border area properly when scanning on an edentulous case?
8. Single visit dentistry. so you mean not delivering the temporary restoration. You just deliver the final one then?
9. Do you recommend using a cord for almost every cases?
10. How can you control the bleed area? It is hard to capture it and I have not enough time to control it.
How Dentistry Has Changed For The Better - Conventional to Digital Scans
1. At which point you think is advantageous to do digital scan instead of taking impression?
2. How do you solve the issue when margin line is unclear and you can not call patient back to the clinic?
3. How do you adjust prosthetic fit without checking it on the working model?
4. How do you restore gold crown or PFG in your clinic? What is the workflow?
Why bother digital dentistry - Everything you need to know
Utilizing Intraoral Scanner for Maximum ROI
[Q&A] 39:35s ~
1. Do you have a preference of scanning position according to upper and lower scanning?
2. Is there any specific case that you take conventional impression instead of digital scanning?
3. I am a new user and trying to use Medit apps. Which Medit App do you find the most useful and Which app do you utilize the most in your clinic?
Before starting with an intraoral scanner: Everything you need to know -part1
[Q&A] 30:26s ~
1. How many scans can you scan with i700 wireless scanner?
2. Do you normally warm up your scanner before starting to scan?
3. Do I need to do calibration for scanner and Is calibration only good for precision?
Before starting with an intraoral scanner: Everything you need to know -part2
All about Account Setting (1:55s)
All about PC Setting (9:56s)
All about Connection Setting (13:16s)
All about Scanner Setting (18:03s)
1. Is the scanning speed same when you turn off GPU in the setting?
2. I heard Medit scanner works with Mac, so can I use 3 scanners connecting to C to C usb cables with 1 Macbook?
3. What is Switch & Scan? Does this mean I just need an extra hub to scan in multiple chairs without buying another scanner?
Making the Jump from Scanning to 3D Printing in 2024
1. Do you think owning a printing machine in a clinic is a good idea? If I happen to own a printing machine, what would be the best way to utilize it?
2. Which factor do you think is the most important when printing a crown?
3. What is the best way to store 3d printing liquid?
4. Is there any clinical tip or recommendation when polishing a printed crown?