Designing a Non Sleeve Type Simple Surgical Guide with Medit Design App
Designing an Implant Jig with Medit Design App
Implant Workflow for Beginners-1 Unit Implant Scan Using "Lock Area"
Implant Workflow Part 2
Basic Protocol of Capturing Scan Bodies
How to utilize the A.I. Abutment Matching!
[Q&A] 23:40s ~
1. Do you have any instructions for designing a temporary crown?
For example, a 3/4 full coverage crown.
2. I find that when scanning 2 teeth next to each other with the same type of implant/scan body in my library, my i500 can't tell which one is which and starts scanning one when you want to do the other. What is the correct order? Do you need to lock data on one after it is picked up?
3. Do you have any tips for scanning the abutment better?
4. Is it okay to scan without filling the hole of the abutment? I used to use 3rd party, but they guided me to scan the abutment after filling the hole with the cotton pellet
5. Do I need to use only the scanned data? Then, why don't I use the designed file of custom abutment? Seems easier
6. It seems you've locked the adjacent teeth when you scan the fastened abutment in the patient's mouth. However, I don't lock this area. Can I ask why did you lock the adjacent teeth? Is there a specific reason?
7. I used to scan the full arch even for a 2-unit bridge just in case, But I could see you only scanned the quadrant. Is there no problem with only quad scan data? And how many units do you start full arch scanning?
8. Is there a big difference in accuracy with and without using the AI abutment feature?
Looks quite useful, but I don't have enough time to use it in my clinic, too busy.
9. Can I ask why you created a form with a crown? not implant crown?