You can share case files with your partners via the weblink.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Case Box, and select the case to share with.
3. Click the Share button.
4. Select the files you would like to share with.
❏ Share with
- Share with anyone: Creates a shared link. You can share the files with anyone.
- Share with a Medit Link organization: Creates a shared link so you can send the link to your partners.
- Share with specific people: Creates a shared link so you can send the link to specific people.
❏ Share via
- If you select "Share with a Medit Link organization" or "Share with specific people", you can add the specific people using email address, phone number, Medit Link partner. Then you can share the link with them.
❏ Advanced options
- Expiration date: Set the expired date of the link. After the link expires, the people you shared the link with will no longer be able to access it. You can extend the expiration period up to 90 days from today.
- PIN code: Set a 6-digit access code to ensure data security.
- Share the patient name: If you check this option, all people who connected to the shared link will see the patient name.
- Allow comments: When this option is enabled, people in the shared link are able to communicate making comments. However, when disabled, the shared link recipient can only view your comments.
5. Set the option for sharing
6. Click "Get Link" to create a weblink.