colLab & Dental Tabletop Scanners
- Does my desktop scanner only permit a single PC connection at a time?
- Where can I get the colLab software?
- How do I get the PNL file for my scanner?
- How do I get my scanner registered in colLab?
- Where is the calibration PNL file stored on my computer?
- Even after signing up, I am unable to access the program.
- How do I get my forgotten password back?
- Where can I find the release notes?
- Are there any fees for colLab updates?
- How do I set up automatic updates in colLab?
- Is it necessary to calibrate the scanner after each use?
- Where does scan data reside on a local disk?
- Can I use the scan data in a CAD program other than exocad?
- Is it possible to use my scanbody libraries in the colLab software?
- Is it possible to filp the occlusion data that was scanned upside down?
- When the occlusal scan data is unsatisfactory, do I need to rescan all?