- Why does the live viewer display a color calibration image?
- Is there a warranty extension for the i700 wireless?
- Is it necessary to remove the battery from the charger once it has reached its maximum charge level?
- What if I don't switch off the scanner?
- What happens if the wireless connection goes down while you're scanning?
- Is it feasible to utilize the 'Extension Cable Battery' in the same way that the PD cable (Power Delivery Cable for Plug & Scan) is used in the i700?
- Is it possible to activate the UV function via a direct connection (plug & scan)?
- What are the computer specifications for i700 Plug & Scan?
- Will a computer be provided by Medit?
- What is the warranty period for i700 and its components?
- Is there an extended warranty available?
- How many times can the tips be autoclaved?
- Is using the white light option advantageous for data acquisition in the area where the patient's intraoral fluid is located?
- How fast is the Medit i500?
- How accurate is the Medit i500?
- How many scanner tips are included in the i500 package?
- How often should I calibrate the i500 scanner?
- What is the warranty period for the Medit i500 scanner?
Medit Scan for Clinics
- Why are scan data for abutments continually deleted during scanning?
- Are HD mode scan results more accurate than SD mode scan results?
- Does the use of a high-end computer improve the scan quality?
- Settings of the under-spec PC for use with the intraoral scanner
- Denture scan strategy
- Do I need to run "Optimize" in every scan step?
- Exporting aligned and view-oriented data as it appears in File Viewer.
- Settings in Windows and Medit Link to use the Network Attached Storage(NAS)
- Setting up to receive order-related notifications
- Form information required. Please register the form information and try again.
- Complete a case manually (Dental Lab Account)
- Manually changing to “Case Completed” (Clinic Account)
Medit Scan for Labs
- Is it possible to use DentWeb in conjunction with Medit Link in Offline Mode?
- Model Builder > How to 3D print model data reflecting CAD design
- Model Builder > Changing assigned data
- Medit Design > Dental extraction simulation
- Medit Design > Combining two or more scan data sets into one
- Smile Design > Can the number of teeth be increased in the design template of the Smile Design app?
colLab & Dental Tabletop Scanners
- Does my desktop scanner only permit a single PC connection at a time?
- Where can I download the colLab software?
- How can I download the PNL file for my scanner?
- How do I register my scanner in colLab?
- Where is the calibration PNL file stored on my computer?
- I can't still log in to the program even after signup.