What kind of method is there to combine multiple scan data into one data set?
With the "Boolean > Union" feature in the "Medit Design" app, you can combine several scans into one.
1. Open the "Medit Design" application.
2. Import the data you want to combine using the "Import" function.
3. In "Edit" mode, select "Boolean > Union."
4. Select all the scan data you want to combine in "Assign Data" and press "Confirm."
5. The selected data is formed into the combined mesh data.
6. "Complete" the case.
7. You can see that data combined using the "Medit Design" app was created as a separate file entry in the data tree of the case in Medit Link.