❏ What exactly is Medit Splints?
- Medit Splints has a simple workflow for quickly creating splints.
- The app includes an AI-powered Auto Creation feature. It allows you to make splints in just a few steps. Once the process is complete, upload and assign the scan data, select the target arch, and add a label to the splint. Manual creation, on the other hand, allows you to follow the stages of splint creation step by step. Adjust the occlusal relationship to make room for the splint, then automatically outline the splint along the buccal and lingual sides and create the outer and inner surfaces.
- Medit Splints can also analyze the characteristics of anterior and posterior teeth automatically and use the results to create splints. It eliminates the need for further design changes.
- Each step in the program interface is accompanied by simple explanations and guide messages.
💡Medit Splints can be run in Medit Link from both Clinic and Lab accounts.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
- Medit Splints is a software application designed solely for the purpose of creating splints using scan data and cannot be used for other purposes.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2 GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
- Chip: M1/M2 or higher
- CPU: 8-core or higher
- RAM: 16GB or higher
- OS: Monterey 12
❏ Installation Guide
1. Log into your Medit Link account and go to the App Box.
2. Find the Medit Splints app and click "Install."
3. When the download is finished, the Medit Splints installer will launch automatically from your computer.
4. To proceed, read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions.
5. The installation process may take several minutes to complete. Do not turn off the computer until the installation is finished.
6. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
7. Relaunch Medit Link.