Manual Pairing (⚠︎ Available only with i700 wireless)
The i700 wireless system has information about the transmitter mounted on the scanner and the receiver on the wireless hub. The scanner is designed to automatically try to pair with the registered wireless hub when it is turned on.
However, manual paring is required to register new device information.
When using a single hub,
- Manual pairing is required to pair with a replacement hub.
When using multiple hubs,
- Manual pairing is required to pair with additional hubs.
How to Pair Manually
1. Connect a wireless hub for i700 wireless and the following icon appears below the scanner status image.
2. Click the "Pairing Manager" icon to show the following options.
- Find Connected Scanner: Make the paired scanner vibrate to help you find it.
- Disconnect & Turn Off: Disconnect the currently paired scanner and turn it off.
- Pair New Scanner: Pair the wireless hub with a new scanner.
3. Select the "Pair New Scanner" option.
4. Turn on the scanner and click "Next."
5. First, hold down the scanner's Control button, then press the Scan button at the same time. When the scanner's LED blinks quickly, release your finger from both buttons. Click the Pair button on the screen. The scanner starts to pair with the hub.
6. Try not to disturb the communication between the scanner and the hub while trying to pair. Be sure not to remove the scanner battery or disconnect the hub from your PC.
7. Click "Complete" when the "Pairing successful" message appears.
8. Check the scanner status at the bottom left.
⚠️ You may see the failure message when the connection is unstable, or the scanner fails to pair with the hub. Then restart manual pairing from the beginning.