If the i700 wireless scanner's Wireless Hub has been replaced after a problem, connect the i700 wireless scanner and the replaced Wireless Hub as follows.
1. Connect the replaced Wireless Hub to the PC.
⚠︎ The scanner's power must be turned off at this time.
⚠︎ After connecting only the hub, run the Scan for Clinics program.
2. In the Scan for Clinics program, double-check that the scanner status in the bottom-left corner of the screen indicates "Only Wireless Hub is connected."
3. While in this state, go to Menu > "About" in the top left corner of the screen.
4. Select About > "Pair New Scanner" from the menu.
5. The Wizard for Manual Pairing appears. Follow the on-screen instructions to turn on the scanner and select "Next" in the wizard.
6. Click the "Pair" button in the wizard window, and the Wireless Hub's LED will start flashing rapidly. After that, press and hold the "Remote Button" on the scanner, then press and hold the "Scan Button," as shown in the guide image. When the scanner's LED begins to blink rapidly, release your fingers from both buttons.
7. The pairing process is underway. Communication between the Wireless Hub and the scanner must not be interrupted at this point. Make sure the power isn't turned off, the battery isn't removed, and the hub's cable isn't disconnected from the PC. Make sure the battery level is adequate as well.
8. It takes about 30 seconds to complete. If the pairing is successful, the message below will appear.
9. To return to the "Scan for Clinics" main screen, click the "Complete" button and check the scanner connection status in the bottom left corner of the screen.
10. The message "Fail" is displayed if the connection is unstable or if a series of pairing operations are performed incorrectly, as shown below. Begin pairing all over again.