3D model control
- Used to move the model around without changing the magnification.
- To rotate the model, use this command.
- To zoom in or out on the model, use this button.
- To return the model view to its default size and position, use this command.
- It's used to change the texture's color.
- The grid can be shown or hidden, and its position in relation to the model can be controlled (overlay on/off).
2D image control
- Use this to look at the previous or next picture.
- Used to make changes to the image.
- Used to detach and move the image window to the desired location.
- You can also resize the window.
- When you return the window to its original position, it reverts to its original size.