Data Tree allows you to group and display data based on attributes, reveal/conceal data, adjust transparency, and so on.
- Click on the iris icon to adjust the display status of your data.
- When you move your mouse over a data tree element, a slider bar appears to allow you to adjust the transparency.
Extended menu ("⋮" vertical ellipsis)
- Show This Only: Hide all other data except the current one.
- Hide: Turn off the current data.
- Duplicate: Clone data within the current case.
- Export: Save data to a local PC.
- Delete: Delete the currently selected data or data group.
3D model control
Pan: Used to move the model.
Rotate: Used to rotate the model.
Zoom in/out: used to enlarge or decrease the size of the model on the screen.
Zoom Fit: This function is used to scale the model to fit the screen.
Change Color Display Mode: Used to change the model's color display mode.