Case Box (Clinic) / Work Box (Lab)
- These boxes display all cases created by the user on the Medit Link application.
- Without installing a separate program, the user can view files using a web browser.
You can customize the list view of cases, such as selecting multiple case statuses to view, selecting column items for case information, and resizing each column.
Filtering by status
- Allows you to filter cases based on their status.
- The user can view the status by clicking on it.
- The browser will only display cases with the selected status.
- The user can select multiple statuses at the same time.
Case Box (Clinic): All/Form Only/Need Processing/Scan Completed/CAD/Ordered/Case Completed
Work Box (Lab): All/Form Only/Need Processing/Scan Completed/CAD/Done
Using period settings to filter
- Filters and displays cases within the time frame you specify.
- Select a date range by clicking the date range selector.
- The cases associated with the chosen date range will be updated in real time.
- All: Displays all cases.
- Custom Range: Enter start and end dates to display cases that fall within this time frame.
- Today: Displays cases for the current date.
- Yesterday: Displays cases with the date yesterday.
- Cases from the previous 7 days are displayed, except for today.
- Cases from the previous 30 days are displayed, with the exception of today.
- This Month: This displays the cases for the current month.
- Previous Month: Displays the cases from the previous month.
Filtering combined with search capabilities.
- Use search capabilities to quickly display the information.
- Each search box contains the following search options:
Case Box (Clinic): Case Name, Patient Name, Patient ID, Lab Name
Work Box (Lab): Case Name, Patient Name, Clinic Name, Order ID