Case Box (Clinic) / Work Box (Lab)
Shows all cases which the user has created on the Medit Link application. See files via a web browser without installing a separate program.
Filtering by status
Provides the ability to filter cases according to status
The user can click the status they want to view.
The browser will display only cases in the chosen status.
The user can select multiple statuses at once.
- Case Box (Clinic): All/Form Only/Need Processing/Scan Completed/CAD/Ordered/Case Completed
- Work Box (Lab): All/Form Only/Need Processing/Scan Completed/CAD/Done
Filtering using period settings
Filters and displays cases within the period of time you set.
Click the date range selector and select the range.
Case corresponding with the date range chosen will be updated in real-time.
- All: Shows all cases.
- Custom Range: Specifies start and end dates to display cases within this period.
- Today: Shows cases for today’s date.
- Yesterday: Shows cases with yesterday’s date.
- Past 7 days: Shows cases before 7 days except for today.
- Past 30 days: Shows cases before 30 days except for today.
- This Month: This shows this month’s cases.
- Previous Month: Shows previous month’s cases.
Filtering with search capabilities.
Leverage search capabilities in order to quickly display the information.
Each box provides the following search options:
- Case Box (Clinic): Case Name, Patient Name, Patient ID, Lab Name
- Work Box (Lab): Case Name, Patient Name, Clinic Name, Order ID