A wireless signal transmitter is situated where the i700 wireless logo is on the i700 wireless body. You may hold the region where the transmitter is positioned according to your experiences and routines. The wireless hub's communication may be hampered if the transmitter area is covered. As a result, mounting the handle on the i700 wireless scanner will ensure the grip does not obstruct device communication while also giving a more comfortable grip.
1. Turn over the i700 wireless scanner to find the silicone body.
2. Remove the silicone with your hand.
3. Fully fasten the bolts of the handle mounting hole on the i700 wireless body.
4. Tighten it clockwise using the knob on the handle.
5. You can now use it by holding the handle. If you want to remove the handle, proceed in the reverse order of this instruction.
💡 How to mount the scanner on the cradle
- With the handle
- Without the handle
💡 How to install the Wall Mount Holder