The i700 wireless kit includes two types of power supply for the scanner handpiece: three rechargeable batteries and an extension cord battery.
(1) Rechargeable Battery
- 3.6 V, 3100 mAh, 11.6 Wh
- Insert the battery into the bottom of the i700 wireless scanner with the terminal aligned correctly.
- Battery life lasts up to 1 hour.
- Battery life may vary depending on the user environment and the battery cycle count.
💡Batteries are shipped with a partial charge. Please fully charge the battery prior to initial use.
(2) Extension Cable Battery
- The extension cable battery is a cable‐type wired battery that is used instead of a rechargeable battery. Because power is delivered through the cable, there is no need for charging.
- Connect the battery-shaped connector to the i700 wireless handpiece and connect the cable to the battery charger terminal.
- Press the power button on the bottom of the i700 wireless handpiece to supply power.