- Use the "Split View" option located on the Side Toolbar to work with two sets of data simultaneously.
💡 This option is available during Overview and Deviation Display Modes.
- Click the "Split View" button to select the set of data you would like to compare the current one in split view.
- Choose whether you would like data manipulation to be synced on both parts of the screen.
- If you sync the color bar (this option will appear while working in Deviation Display Mode), its value will change on both sides if you change it for one of the data sets.
Toolbox: Split View
Reassign Target and Reference Data
- Reselect target and reference data for the assignment.
Color Map On/Off
- Turn on/off the color map.
- Turn on/off to sync the split view parts.
Sync Color Bar
- Turn on/off to sync the color bar on the split view parts.
Delete Measurement Results
- Click measurement results indicated on 3D data for deletion.