- Completes the scan and generates the result data.
❏ Check the following four conditions after clicking Complete.
- All required scan stages are complete. (The tag appears to indicate completed stages.)
- There was no missing data while scanning the important and necessary areas.
Process Data (As It Is)
- Creates optimized 3D digital model. The noise will be partly removed, and the areas with insufficient data will remain as empty spaces. If necessary, adjust the file size and surface roughness options in the Settings.
Fill Major Holes
- Use this option to fill all the major holes in the scan data. The reliable data will be extended to fill up the adjacent areas where data was not acquired.