In Alignment Mode, align the maxilla and mandible data of the scanned geometry to the occlusal plane. Alignment to the occlusal plane is essential when starting the simulation with an attachment. Skip this step and start from “Model Settings” if you are using data scanned by Medit Scan for Clinics or Medit Scan for Labs rather than data from an attached file.
Align with the occlusal plane by three points
- Draw three points to align the maxilla or mandible data with the occlusal plane.
Align with the occlusal plane by four points
- Draw four points to align the maxilla or mandible data with the occlusal plane.
Delete marker point
- Delete marker points.
- Reset alignment and move data to the initial position.
- Select points on the data to align it manually.
- Turn on to show data from four different angles.
1. Place three or four points on the data to automatically align it to the occlusal plane.
2. Use the Multi-View on the right to move the data around and control the location of the occlusal plane.
3. If you turn Multi-View off, only the occlusal plane will be displayed.