- Swap current stage data with data at another stage. This function is useful when sending or importing scan data to another scan step.
1. The following is an example of the maxilla and mandible bases being switched and scanned. For an easy fix, click the Data Swap button in the Maxilla Base Scan step.
2. On the right, select the scan step you wish to swap data with.
3. Press the Swap button to exchange data.
4. You can check and see that the maxilla base data and the mandible base data have been successfully swapped.