Based on the scan results, the Smart Arrows function employs indicators to show locations with low reliability. When the scan is finished, blue arrows show to indicate regions where the data is not reliable. The arrows will vanish when you scan more data to improve data reliability.
This feature is only available during the scan stages listed below.
- Maxilla Diagnostic Model
- Mandible Diagnostic Model
1. Scan and collect data from one of the above-mentioned scan stages. When the scanning is finished, blue arrows will show to identify regions where the data is unreliable.
2. Review the scan data by looking at the highlighted regions. By switching to Model Display Mode and selecting Reliability Map + Texture On + Reliability Map, you may examine the area in greater detail.
3. Conduct extra scanning to gather additional data to fill in the gaps. The arrows will disappear in real-time once there is enough credible data. To improve data reliability, move the scanner in several directions and scan it from diverse angles when capturing scan data.
4. Depending on how you plan to use the data, scan thoroughly to remove all arrows around your regions of interest (for example, if creating a restoration, focusing on margins and adjacent teeth) and move on to the next scan stage.