- You can register an abutment in the library by scanning it or importing it. Once registered, you can use it for "A.I. Abutment Matching."
First, register the abutment library to use the "A.I. Abutment Matching" feature.
Previously, you had to receive custom abutment files created by tabletop scanners in labs or even make unnecessary cases in Medit Clinics to scan the abutment and create 3D data, making it difficult to get proper use out of “A.I. Abutment Matching.”
“Register Abutments” is a convenient function that allows you to scan the patient's abutment directly in their case and register it as a library. Before the implanted fixture is placed in the patient's mouth, scan the abutment first and register it as a library. Then, use the “A.I. Abutment Matching” to replace the scan data with the library data.
You can register up to 6 abutments and you will be provided with the best option to scan and merge the abutments.
- Add abutments.
- You can add via scanning or importing.
Fill holes for abutments on/off
- Turn the toggle on and off to fill holes for abutments while merging.
- Merge scanned or imported abutments.
Fill holes from your viewpoint
- Fill the abutment's hole from the direction you are looking at.
- Reset to undo any changes made to the abutment.
Register in library
- Register the merged abutment in the library. It will be used for that specific case if you check the box.