Various boxes in your Medit Link application represent each step of the following work process and provide detailed functions based on the account type you have.
Creating Cases ➠ Managing and Ordering Cases ➠ Working on Cases ➠ Share a case ➠ Supplementing the workflow ➠ Deleting or Restoring Cases
❏ Creating cases
- Case Box(Clinic): This allows to create cases, locate and identify them conveniently. Use the connected scan programs and CAD in your workflow.
❏ Managing and ordering cases
- Order Box(Clinic): Manage the ordered cases, the order process, and the transaction process.
- In Box(Lab): Manage received cases, acceptance, rejection, delivery, and the transaction process.
❏ Working on cases
- Work Box(Lab): Work on the received cases, locate and identify them. Scan/CAD operations can be carried out using connected programs.
❏ Share a case
- Case Talk(Clinic & Lab): Cases created in the Medit Link can be shared with restrictions, without restrictions, with specific people, and registered members of Medit Link.
❏ Supplementing the workflow
- App Box: Offers a variety of apps that complement your digital dentistry workflow. Download and install third-party and native Medit apps.
❏ Deleting or restoring cases
- Trash Box: View, restore, or permanently delete common deleted cases.
💡 Boxes available in Clinic and Lab accounts
- Clinic > Admin: Case Box, Order Box, Case Talk, Trash Box, App Box
- Clinic > Member: Case Box, Case Talk, Trash Box (restoring cases), App Box
- Lab > Admin: In Box, Work Box, Case Talk, Trash Box, App Box
- Lab > Member: Work Box, Case Talk, Trash Box (restoring cases), App Box