❏ Available membership plans
- A free plan for every member
- 1GB cloud storage
- Efficient for new users
- A paid plan ($0.99 per month)
- 10TB of cloud storage (Raw data will be excluded from the cloud storage.)
- Efficient for users with many cases and various data
- One-month free trial included
❏ My Plan
You can check the membership plan you are currently using. Also, you can subscribe to or unsubscribe from the membership whenever you want.
- Go to the Medit Link web application (www.meditlink.com) and log in to your account.
- Navigate to Membership > My Plan.
❏ Cloud storage
In Medit Link > Membership, you can see how much space you have left and manage your storage.
- Set the period and select the file you need to remove. You can see the files that the chosen period (All, 1 week ago, 1 month ago, 6 months ago, or 1 year ago) has elapsed from the file creation.
- The raw data does not take up the cloud storage, so it will not be in the pi-chart. You can manage the raw data as well for a specific purpose, such as data security.
Result & Attachment
- The result and attachment files take up the cloud storage. If the cloud storage is full, you can secure the storage space by removing unnecessary files.
- If you use Standard membership, you can subscribe to the Premium plan to expand to more cloud storage.
- Remove selected files from the cloud storage to free up the space.