Medit Temporaries includes three modules. Each module requires you to have specific scan data of patient anathomy to work in it. Select a module corresponding to the scan data available in your case and assign scans accordingly on the right side of the dialog window. Then, click “Confirm.”
Prepped Teeth Data
- Create dental restorations using the Medit-supplied dental library.
- Only prepped teeth scan data is required.
Preoperative Teeth Data
- Create eggshell-type dental restorations based on the preoperative teeth scan data.
- Only preoperative teeth scan data is required.
Prepped and Preoperative Teeth Data
- Create temporary dental restorations using both prepped and preoperative teeth data.
- Prepped teeth scan data and preoperative teeth scan data are required.