❏ Medit temporaries overview and general information
Medit Temporaries is a CAD tool that enables users to create temporary crowns and bridges in just a few easy steps. The app's user-friendly interface allows it to be seamlessly integrated into your daily workflow, even if you have no prior CAD experience.
The app supports workflow for any data that the user has access to: prepared only, pre-op only, or both prepared and pre-op.
The designed restorations can also be easily optimized for 3D printing and milling using the tools and settings provided.
- Medit Temporaries Software is a CAD tool providing geometrical compatibility of patient’s anthropometric data with the scope of designing a medical device, it does not perform by itself any interpretation of these data.
- The software requires a check on the patient anatomy by the dentistry, thus the software by itself does not substitute decisions of clinicians about the therapy or anatomical correction.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2 GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
- Chip: M1/M2 or higher
- 8-core or higher
- RAM: 16GB or higher
- OS: Monterey 12
❏ Installation guide
1. Log in to your Medit Link account and go to App Box.
2. Find the "Medit Temporaries" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Once the download is complete, the Medit Temporaries installer will run automatically.
- Read and agree to the License and Conditions.
3. It may take several minutes to finish the installation process.
- Please do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
4. Press "Finish" to complete the installation.
5. Restart Medit Link.