What are the computer specifications for i700 Plug & Scan?
Medit i700 can directly connect to a PC without a hub or external power adaptor. All you need is a scanner and a single USB-C (formally known as USB Type-C 3.1, 3.2, or Thunderbolt, etc.) cable.
💡 USB Type-C / USB Power Delivery supporting 5V, 3A output (formally known as USB Type-C 3.1, 3.2, or Thunderbolt, etc.)
- Be sure to use the cable provided with i700. Then, Plug & Scan as you do with a USB mouse or keyboard.
- Compatibility, however, depends on the type of USB you have available on your computer.
- First, check the symbol on the USB-C port on your PC. The USB-C port available for Plug & Scan must be a Power Delivery enabled port.
- Please refer to the table below for more information.
- Depending on the PC manufacturer, the conditions may not be satisfied, and the port does not operate properly. If so, you can connect it to an externally powered USB hub.