Medit Insights offers a reporting service based on your usage statistics.
- You can examine your Medit Link usage data by receiving a report on the first of each month.
- To begin using the service, go to your Dashboard and select "Subscribe Medit Insights."
⚠︎ Medit Insights is not available on Medit Link China.
- If you want to receive Medit Insight reports via an email address other than the one used for your Medit Link account, you can do so in Settings.
- You will receive the Medit Insight report as follows on the first of every month.
- Tips and information will be displayed here. If you want to hide the banner, please uncheck "Marketing and Promotion Agreement" in My Info > My Account.
2. Statistics Information
- Your usage data, such as the total time spent scanning cases, the total number of created cases, and the lab you ordered the most, are displayed here.
¶ Total working time (hour: minute)
- This displays the total number of hours you have worked on the cases.
¶ Created cases
- This displays the total number of cases created, including those without scanned data.
¶ Working hours from the previous month (hour: minute)
- This displays the total number of hours you worked on the project last month.
- The calculated data is the usage time from the start of the scan program to the finish including actual scan time, data editing and calculation, and so on.
¶ Cases that have been ordered
- This figure represents the number of ordered cases.
- Orders that are canceled, rejected, or deleted are not counted.
3. Medit Link version
- If your Medit Link is out of date, the latest version's download link will be displayed here.
4. The dashboard
- Your dashboard contains all usage statistics information. To see more information about your dashboard, click the link.
💡 Unsubscribe from Medit Insights here.
- Unsubscribe from Medit Insights by disabling "Subscribe Medit Insights" in the dashboard or clicking "Unsubscribe" in the received email.