- When the Area Designation mode is activated, the teeth in the scan data are automatically chosen to mark the area that will be used to make the model.
- In Split View, show the maxilla and mandible.
- Used to show only the maxilla on the screen.
- Used to show only the mandible on the screen.
- Used to expand the automatically selected area on the scan data.
- Used to select all entities within a polyline shape drawn on the screen.
- Used to select all entities on a freehand drawn path on the screen.
- Only the front face will be selected.
- The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Invert Selected Area
- Invert the selection.
- When on, this function deselects the area using various tools.
Clear All Selections
- Clear all selected areas.
- Undo everything you did in this mode and put everything back where it was before.
❏ How it works
1. If needed, adjust the area by moving the "Expand Selection" slider at the bottom of the screen.
💡 In the event that the automatic selection does not work, utilize other data selection tools. "Polyline Selection" is useful to select not just the front face of the data, but all the way through it.
💡 Make sure that as much data as possible is selected before moving to the next step.
2. If you are working on creating a model for both arches, adjust the selected area on each of them, leveraging the Split View.
3. When done, click "Next."