A. Title Bar
: The Title Bar consists of the following options.
- Menu: The Menu includes tools to manage data display options and shows the details of the application.
- Help Center: Go to the Help Center page.
- Start Video Recording: Start the video capture.
- Screenshot: Capture the screen.
- Screenshot Manager: Manage the captured screen images.
- Minimize: Minimize the application.
- Maximize or Restore: Maximize or restore the application.
- Exit: Terminate the application.
B. Guide Message
C. Data Tree
- The data tree appears on the left side of the window and shows the list of data you are using in groups.
- You can easily control data by hiding, showing, or changing its transparency one by one or as a group.
- : Undo the previous action.
- : Redo the previous action.
F. 3D Data
- Modes indicate the current step of model creation. They are subject to the specific sequence: however, you can move straight to the Complete stage after completing work at the Base Creation mode to save the results to Medit Link. Adding articulators at the Articulator mode or adding text to the model at the Labeling mode is optional.
- The overall workflow of the program is as follows: Mark teeth on scan data ➠ Align data to the occlusal plane ➠ Choose base type and adjust its parameters ➠ Create dies ➠ Adjust articulators ➠ Label the model ➠ Save
- Overview Mode: Import scan data for base creation at this stage.
- Area Designation Mode: Designate the area for base creation.
- Edit Mode: Edit and trim data using the various functions provided.
- Alignment Mode: Move the data to the occlusal plane of a virtual articulator.
- Base Creation Mode: Create the base for the model.
- Die Creation Mode: Create dies that will be used in the base model.
- Articulator Mode: Adjust or attach articulators to the model.
- Labeling Mode: Label the model, either engraving or embossing the text.
- Complete: Finish the model creation process and save the results to Medit Link.
H. Side Toolbar
: Side Toolbar provides the tools to change the data display and view options.
- Textured: See the data with color information.
- Textured with Edges: See the data with color information and edges.
- Monochrome: See the data in a single color.
- Monochrome with Edges: See the data in a single color with edges.
- Wire-frame: See the data as edges only.
- +Z Axis View: See the front view.
- -Z Axis View: See the back view.
- -X Axis View: See the left view.
- +X Axis View: See the right view.
- +Y Axis View: See the top view.
- -Y Axis View: See the bottom view.
- Rotate: Rotate data in any direction.
- Grid Settings: Set grid display options. It shows or hides the grid and controls its position in relation to the model (overlay on/off).
I. View Cube
- The view cube displays the 3D view orientation,l which is updated in real-time as the view is being rotated.
- Align the view to specific directions by clicking on a specific surface of the cube.
- : Apply the changes and move to the next mode.