Acquiring 3D data
There are several ways to prepare 3D data that will be used in the app.
💡You can create models using one arch or both arch data.
1. Acquire scan data in Medit Scan for Clinics(Labs).
- Complete the necessary scans in Medit Scan for Clinics(Labs) and save them to the case. The will automatically import data from the case that you run it from.
2. Attach files to the Medit Link case.
- Import data files from the local PC to the case using the "Attach" feature in the Case Detail window.
3. Import local files after running the app.
- You can also import local files through the Assign Data window after running the app.
3D Data Control
3D data control using a mouse
|Scroll the mouse wheel.
|Double-click on the data.
|Double-click on the background.
|Right-click and drag.
|Hold both buttons(or wheel) and drag.
3D data control using a mouse and keyboard
Saving 3D Data
There are three ways to save the completed project:
1. Click "Complete" to finish the project and save it to the Medit Link case.
2. Click "Next" in Label Mode to finish the project and save it to the Medit Link case.
3. Click "Menu" in the Title Bar and select "Save As."