❏ What is Medit Model Builder?
Medit Model Builder is designed to create physical models of intraoral scan data. Its intuitive workflow equips users with various tools to create a base, attach articulators to check the occlusion, and label it before 3D printing. The base comes in three different types: ABO, Plate, and Plateless. With various adjustable parameters for all of the above and drain holes, users can utilize the software for the optimal 3D printing process.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
Medit Model Builder is a software application designed solely for the purpose of creating a model made of scan data and cannot be used for other purposes.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
1. Log in to your Medit Link Account and go to the App Box.
2. Find the "Medit Model Builder" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Once the download is complete, the Medit Model Builder installer will be run automatically.
- Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions.
3. It may take up to several minutes to finish the installation process. Please do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
4. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
5. Restart Medit Link.