Mode of remote control (unavailable with i500 and i600)
- While running Scan for Clinics on the i700, "Remote Control Mode" is accessible.
- To enter "Remote Control Mode," press the "Control" button on the scanner.
- On "Remote Control Mode," you can simply adjust settings for scan and data control, such as data rotation, pan, and zoom, as well as scan data acquisition.
- "Remote Control Mode" does not support functions that need mouse control, such as "Trimming," "Tools," and "Calibration."
1. Switch to "Remote Control Mode" on Scan for Clinics by pressing the "Control" button. During scanning, however, the "Control" button is unavailable.
2. To begin scanning, click "Scan." User interfaces like "Live View" and "Scan Information" are enlarged for the user's convenience during scanning.
3. To check the gathered scan data, click "Control" after scanning.
- The "Control" button's center can be used to choose between functions like "Rotate," "Pan," and "Zoom." Please see the bottom of the screen for important information about how to utilize the buttons.
Pan, Zoom in, Zoom out, and Rotation
In a chosen view control, use the control pad as a directional pad to command the panning direction, zoom in/out, or rotate.
- For zoom fit, double-click the Control button.
Select scan stage
Hold the Scan button to open the Select Scan Stage menu.
- Click the left side of the Control button to move to the previous stage.
- Click the right side of the Control button to move to the next stage.
- Scan stages can be changed by clicking up/down on the Control button.
- To confirm the scan stage, click the center of the Control button.
While in the Remote Control mode, hold the Control button to open the menu in which you can access the settings for scan, scanner, data, and control.
Settings > Scanning
Smart scan filtering: Automatically deletes unnecessary soft tissues during scanning.
Smart color filtering: Filters specific colors during scanning.
High-resolution scan: Acquire the high-resolution scan data for the entire or specific area.
Metal scan: Automatically detects metal surfaces to support the optimal result during scanning.
Smart Stitching: Stitches together data when the scan is interrupted and begins from a different place.
Settings > Scanner
Scan depth: Changes the scan depth in the range of 12mm to 23mm.
There are four steps available in "Remote Control Mode."
Settings > Data
Display mode: Changes the scan data view modes between Texture On/Off, Reliability Map, and Texture on + Reliability Map.
Delete: Deletes the scan data on the current stage.
Optimize: Optimizes the alignment of scan data and deletes the noises.
Grid settings (mm): Turns the background grid on and off.
Multi occlusion: Reproduces various types of occlusion scan data and alignment.
Settings > Control
Control sensitivity: Adjusts the sensitivity of data control.
Screen resolution: Changes the screen resolution of "Remote Control Mode", which only applies to the display size of scan data.
For closing the Remote Control mode or Settings, click and hold the Control button to open the corresponding menu.