On the i700, the Remote Control mode is available while using Scan for Clinics. The Remote Control mode allows you to control various commands like the following:
- Scan data view control such as pan, rotate, and zoom in/out/fit
- Select scan stages, and move to the previous or next scan stage
- Open settings and change the settings for scan, scanner, data, and control.
💡 While scanning, the Control button is automatically disabled.
💡 The Control button also acts as a 4-way directional pad: Up, Down, Left, Right.
💡 Functions requiring mouse control such as trimming, tools, and calibration are not supported in the Remote Control mode.
➤ Press the Control button on the scanner to start the Remote Control mode.
➤ Press the Scan button to start scanning.
- While scanning, UIs such as "Live View" and "Scan Information" are expanded for the user's convenience.
➤ After scanning, press the Control button to check the acquired scan data.
- You can switch the view control between pan, zoom, and rotate by clicking the center of the control button.
- In a chosen view control, use the control pad as a directional pad to command the panning direction, zoom in/out, or rotation.
- For zoom fit, double-click the Control button.
➤ Hold the Scan button to open the Select Scan Stage menu.
- Click the left side of the Control button to move to the previous stage.
- Click the right side of the Control button to move to the next stage.
- Scan stages can be changed by clicking up/down on the Control button.
- To confirm the scan stage, click the center of the Control button.
➤ While in the Remote Control mode, hold the Control button to open the menu in which you can access the settings for scan, scanner, data, and control.
➤ Scan settings
- Smart scan filtering: Automatically deletes unnecessary soft tissues during scanning.
- Smart color filtering: Filters specific colors during scanning.
- High-resolution scan: Acquire the high-resolution scan data for the entire or specific area.
- Metal scan: Automatically detects metal surfaces to support the optimal result during scanning.
➤ Scanner settings
- Scan depth: Changes the scan depth between 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, and 21mm.
- Scan light: Changes the light color of the scanner. (Blue light is generally applied to most cases, and white light can help acquire data with blood and metal.)
➤ Data settings
- Display mode: Changes the scan data view modes between Texture On/Off, Reliability Map, and Texture on + Reliability Map.
- Delete: Deletes the scan data on the current stage.
- Optimize: Optimizes the alignment of scan data and deletes the noises.
- Multi occlusion: Reproduces various types of occlusion scan data and alignment.
➤ Control settings
- Control sensitivity: Adjusts the sensitivity of data control.
- Screen resolution: Changes the screen resolution of "Remote Control Mode", which only applies to the display size of scan data.
➤ For closing the Remote Control mode or Settings, click and hold the Control button to open the corresponding menu.