"Practice Mode" helps you to achieve mastery in intraoral scanning through an exercise by different levels of training: For Beginners, For Experts, For Masters.
💡 "Practice Mode" is intended to guide the user to perform the correct scanning by using a practice model. Data acquired from "Practice Mode" is not stored when the mode is closed.
💡 "Practice Mode" is available for the i700 scanner only.
Practice mode — How-to guide
➤ Run Medit Scan for Clinics and click the "Practice Scanning" button on the bottom right side of the screen. The "Practice Mode" banner is displayed on the full screen only when there is any scan data acquired.
➤ "Practice Mode" can be turned on/off by going to "Menu" > "Settings".
➤ Tips for "Practice Mode" are presented.
- The practice model is included with the i700. Please contact a local service provider for additional information.
➤ Select the sample data of a serial number attached to the practice model.
- Download the data from a server by scanning the QR code, or import the data when it is already downloaded.
- If there are two or more stored sample data, check and select the correct serial number attached to the practice model.
➤ Download the sample data from the server by scanning the QR code.
- When the camera turns on, the scanner will recognize the QR code attached to the practice model.
- If the QR code has been damaged, enter the serial number included on the sticker to download data.
- QR code or manual serial number validation will be displayed. If the serial number is valid, the text will turn green. However, if the serial number is invalid, the text will turn red.
➤ With a valid serial number, click "Next" to download the sample data from the server.
- An information video on how to scan the practice model will be displayed during the download.
➤ After the download is complete, click "Next" and select the level of difficulty in the "Practice Mode".
- For Beginners: A level for those who are not accustomed to using an intraoral scanner.
- For Experts: A level for those who are accustomed to using an intraoral scanner.
- For Masters: A level for those who want to reach the highest level beyond the experts.
1. Click the "Scan" button to start after the downloaded sample data is displayed.
2. Check the information and progress while acquiring data for effective scanning practice.
3. When scan data is acquired above a certain standard, a checkmark will be displayed in the progress bar and the "View Results" button will be activated.
4. Click "View Results" to check the score. Score will be based on selected difficulty level, scan time, number of scans, etc.
5. After closing the "View Results" window, the acquired scan data will be displayed through the "Color Map" which shows different sample data.
6. Additional scans are available after viewing the results. The "View Results" could be re-run based on data from additional scanning.