- The "Multi Occlusion" function from the occlusion scan stage can reproduce various occlusion scan data and alignments.
- Multiple occlusion patterns can be acquired in patients with large or irregular tooth movements.
- Various occlusions can be created and managed in the case, such as centric occlusion for the edentulous patient, open bite for the production of a mouthpiece, protrusive occlusion for the production of snoring prevention appliance, and centric occlusion for patients in clinics.
💡 Since scan data of the same maxilla and mandible is reproduced according to the alignment of each occlusion group, this function is not available if scan data of different maxilla and mandible is required.
Multi Occlusion – How-To Guide
1. Enter the Occlusion scan stage of the Scan for Clinics.
2. Click on the "Multi Occlusion" button on the bottom of the screen to manage a newly produced multi-occlusion.
3. The existing Occlusion scan stage will be assigned as Occlusal Group 1, and have support with functions of addition and management of occlusion groups.
4. Perform the first and second occlusion scans, and align the scan data of maxilla, mandible, and occlusion.
5. Click "Add Group" to create a new occlusion group.
- Enter the first occlusion scan after the new occlusion group is created.
6. Perform the new occlusion scans, and align the scan data of maxilla, mandible, and occlusion.
- Up to 5 occlusion groups can be created.
7. In the "Multi-occlusion" mode, you can create a new group, change the names of the created groups, and delete groups.
8. Scan data of various occlusion groups and alignment can be checked by using the "Multi Occlusion" function in full view.