Crown Fitting Test Mode
This mode helps to identify the deviation between the data of the prepared teeth and milled prosthesis data of crowns or bridges. The deviation is color-coded and is shown on the data.
- Re-assign data: allows to change the assignment for prepared teeth, CAD and milled prosthesis data.
- Delete measurement results: deletes deviation results on the 3D data by clicking on each of them.
- Create sections: creates section lines.
❏ Using the color bar
- You can customize the maximum value of deviation and the acceptable tolerance by clicking numbers in bold.
- Resolution: Additionally, you can adjust the resolution, which configures how many class are to be used to divide the color range, by clicking the resolution icon.
💡 Click on areas with higher deviation to see the exact readings.