❏ What is Medit Crown Fit?
Medit Crown Fit is a software that helps to perform a digital crown fitting test by checking the alignment between prepared teeth and milled prosthesis data in a couple of steps. Another great feature is the ability to compare milled and CAD data to inspect your milling machine or 3D printer. It also has some advanced data measurement and transformation features.
Medit Crown Fit can be run from both Clinic and Lab Accounts in Medit Link.
Note, that in order to run the app you have to have CAD data designed in exocad that is linked with Medit Link, data of milled prosthesis, and scan data.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
⚠︎ The user is entirely responsible for the Crown Fit process and informing the patients that the Crown Fit results generated by the application may not be precise or reliable and should only be used for consultation or communication purposes. Medit does not take any responsibility or liability for any misunderstandings or miscommunications that might happen. The application is to be used solely for communication purposes.
⚠︎ Medit Crown Fit is not developed for using in medical or clinical purposes.
⚠︎ The software may not be used for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing diseases.
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing injuries or disorders.
- For the purposes of inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2 GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
- Chip: M1/M2 or higher
- CPU: 8-core or higher
- RAM: 16GB or higher
- OS: Monterey 12
1. Log in to your Medit Link Account and go to the App Box.
2. Find "Medit Crown Fit" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Once the download is complete, Medit Crown Fit_1.0.X.X.exe will be run automatically.
- Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions.
3. It may take up to several minutes to finish the installation process. Please do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
4. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
5. Restart Medit Link.