❏ Acquiring data
Medit Smile Design is performed using 2D images.
- Supported file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .bmp
Medit Smile Design usually requires two images: a retracted mouth picture and a smiling picture (see the examples below). Proceeding with one picture is possible, but it might not be sufficient to perform the design process as intended.
- Make sure to take both pictures from the same angle to guarantee better alignment.
❏ Running Medit Smile Design from Medit Link
1. Go to the Case Box (for Clinic Account) or Work Box (for Lab Account) and choose the case you would like to work on. The case must have 2D images attached to it.
2. Smile Design
- Press the Smile Design icon in the upper-right of the Case Detail page in Medit Link.
- Once the app is launched, you will be asked to import the images from the case in Medit Link.
⚠︎ Note that you can choose to blur the eyes area on the picture to anonymize the person in the images.