❏ What is Medit Ortho Simulation?
Medit Ortho Simulation is a software allowing to simulate the trajectory of teeth movement according to form information set by the user. It includes the function to create several possible outcome scenarios by adjusting position of each tooth. Explicit explanations and guide messages are accompanying each stage of the process.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
⚠︎ The user is entirely responsible for the process and informing the patients that the simulation results generated by the application may not be precise or reliable; it should only be used for consultation or communication purposes. Medit does not take any responsibility or liability for any misunderstandings or miscommunications that might happen. The application is to be used solely for communication purposes.
⚠︎Medit Ortho Simulation is not developed for using in medical or clinical purposes.
⚠︎The software may not be used for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing diseases.
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing injuries or disorders.
- For the purposes of inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6 GHz or higher
- RAM: 16 GB or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (2 GB) or higher
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11 64-bit
- Chip: M1/M2 or higher
- CPU: 8-core or higher
- RAM: 16GB or higher
- OS: Monterey 12
1. Log in to your Medit Link Account and go to the App Box.
2. Find "Medit Ortho Simulation" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Once the download is complete, Medit Ortho Simulation will be run automatically.
- Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions.
3. It may take up to several minutes to finish the installation process. Please do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
4. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
5. Restart Medit Link.