❏ What is Medit Compare?
Medit Compare helps to analyze and further work on any 3D data, including scan data, and to compare different data one by one or in sets. Its intuitive user interface and various tools can help anyone – from novices to advanced users - to quickly and efficiently perform measurements (including area, length, angles), transformations, and analyses. Explicit explanations and guide messages are accompanying each mode.
Medit Compare can be run from both Clinic and Lab Accounts in Medit Link.
❏ Intended use and disclaimer
⚠︎ The user is entirely responsible for the process of working with 3D data. Users should know that the results generated by the application may not be precise or reliable and should only be used for communication purposes. Medit does not take any responsibility or liability for any misunderstandings or miscommunications that might happen during and after the interpretation of the results.
⚠︎ Medit Compare is not developed for use in medical or clinical purposes.
⚠︎ The software may not be used for the following purposes:
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing diseases.
- For the purposes of diagnosing, treating, mitigating, or preventing injuries or disorders.
- For the purposes of inspecting, replacing, or transforming a structure or function.
❏ System requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2.6GHz or higher
RAM: 16 GB or higher
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 760 (2GB) or higher / equivalent AMD video card
OS: Windows 8 64-bit (unavailable in 32-bit) or higher
1. Log in to your Medit Link Account and go to the App Box.
2. Find the "Medit Compare" app and click on the "Install" button.
- Once the download is complete, Medit Compare_1.0.X.X.exe will be run automatically.
- Read and agree to the License Terms and Conditions.
3. It may take up to several minutes to finish the installation process. Please do not turn off the PC until the installation is complete.
4. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
5. Restart Medit Link.