A. Title bar
: The title bar consists of the following options.
- Menu: The menu includes tools to manage data display options, and shows the details of application.
- Start video recording: starts the video capture.
- Screenshot: captures the screen.
- Screen capture image manager: manages the captured screen images.
- Minimize: minimizes the application window.
- Maximize or restore: maximizes or restores the application window.
- Exit: terminates the application.
: Available command options appear for the current stage.
- : undoes the previous action.
- : redoes the previous action.
C. Guide message
: Stages indicate the current step of the simulation you are working on. Stages are subjected to the specific sequence; however, after completing work at the Advanced adjustment stage, you can move back to the Simulation preview stage to compare the scenarios you have created with the original model.
- Alignment mode: Align the data to the occlusal plane.
- Model settings: allows to set the model midline and clean the data. If you change the midline settings while working on the project, you will lose all current progress.
- Simulation settings: Allows to adjust the settings for the simulation by defining missing teeth, planned extractions and prostheses.
- Simulation preview: Shows the simulation preview in comparison with the original model.
- Advanced adjustments: Provides tools for advanced adjustments for the position of each tooth.
- Animation view: Allows to view simulation in animation. You can choose a scenario in the top-right corner to see its teeth movement animation.
- Complete: Saves all information and creates capture images. The captured images will be saved to the case in Medit Link under attachments.
E. Model view
F. Side toolbar
: Side toolbar provides the tools to change data display and view options.
- Frontal view: shows frontal view
- Right lateral view: shows right lateral view.
- Left lateral view: shows left lateral view.
- Maxilla view: shows maxilla occlusal surface.
- Mandible view: shows mandible occlusal surface.
- Occlusal surface view: shows the occlusal surfaces of maxilla and mandible.
- Show/hide reference data: shows or hides such reference data as midline, arc line, face data.
- Show/hide face: shows or hides the face data.
- Show/hide midline: hows or hides the midline on the data.
- Show/hide arch line: shows or hides the arch line on the data.
- Scenario comparison mode: shows the selected scenario or all scenarios in comparison to the original model.
- Grid setting: invert, show, or hide gridlines.
- Rotate: allows to rotate the model in any direction with left mouse button.
- Model display modes: changes the model display mode between "original color display mode" and "study model display model".
- Lower jaw movement on/off: When on, shows lower jaw movement together with teeth.
G. Scenario list
H. Bolton ratio
- The Bolton ratio is the percentage obtained by summing the widths of the 6 mandibular teeth divided by the sum of the widths of the 6 maxillary teeth.
- If there are two or more scenarios, you can check the comparison of Bolton ratios.