Medit Scan for Labs has an integrated Scanbody Library, which makes it easier and faster to work with the scanbody cases. You can specify which scanbody corresponds to each tooth, and the program will automatically insert the library data into the model scan.
1. Select the Scanbody Library option from the Set Scan Strategy window and click Next.
2. In the Scan Body Library dialogue window, select the tooth number and the corresponding scanbody data from the library (multiple teeth can be selected at once).
- A) Select teeth
- B) Select library
- C) 3D viewer
- D) Toolbox
3. Add a new library by pressing the "New" button.
4. Add a library to the favorites and manage it in the "Favorites List".
- It shows the registered scan body library.
- You can search for the scan body by entering the registered name.
- It shows your most recently used scan body library.
- You can see the date last used at the top right of the scan body information.
- It shows the scan body that is registered as a Favorite in the Library or Recent.
- Add your frequently used libraries to Favorite to access them more conveniently.
5. After selecting the Scan Body Library, click “Assign” to assign the tooth to the selected scan body.
- Medit-Certified: This scan body library applies an algorithm optimized for scan body library alignment to minimize the impact of scan errors due to the processing and material of the scan body manufacturer.
6. Once the assignment for all teeth is complete, click “Confirm” to finish the process.